As a wife and mom that works full time as a dentist, part-time as a Navy reservist, I am in the trenches of the working mom life.
Because of the challenges and struggles of working moms, I created the Real Happy Mom blog and podcast to help build a community of other real happy moms to share the best tips and systems to make mom life a little easier so moms can be authentic in their actions.
Readers of Real Happy Mom are 25-45-year-old mothers primarily in the United States. My readers and listeners are interested in motherhood topics that include pregnancy, parenting, productivity, and work-life balance.
My top-performing topics include parenting, stress management, balancing work, and home.
We are not accepting guest blog post at this time!
Traffic & Reach
Domain Authority: 17
SEO Moz Page Authority (PA): 31
Monthly page views: 5400
If you would like to work with me, send an email to hello [at] realhappymom.com
My media kit and a rate sheet are available by request.
- Sponsored: Blog & Social Media Campaign
- Instagram Features
- Freelance Guest Blog Writer
- Social Media Event Coverage
- Podcast Conversations & Interviews
- Press & Family Trips
Be a Guest on the Real Happy Mom Podcast
If you are interested in being a guest on the podcast, please fill out the application here.
If you would like to continue with this opportunity or interested in rates, please contact us.
Some of the brands I've worked with:
The podcast Toni-Ann has been interviewed on:
- Starengu Podcast – Episode 18: Dr Toni DDS
- A Purpose Driven Mom Podcast – Episode 26: Must Have Tips for Managing Your Life as a Busy Mom
- Taking Back You Momcast – Episode 41: Build A Work-At-Home Routine
- Rising Moms Podcast – Hacks for the Epic Work-Life Balance
- Empowered and Unapologetic – Episode 31: How to Create a Stress-Free Week with Toni-Ann Mayembe
- More Than a Mother Podcast – Episode 53: How to Love & Live Your Best Life as a Woman and Mom
- The Extraordinary Moms Podcast – Episode 320: Helpful Planning Tips with Toni-Ann Mayembe
- Best of Both Worlds – Episode 168: Happiness and Parenting with Dentist and Podcaster Toni-Ann Mayembe
- Confessions of a Working Mom – Episode 12: Becoming a Real Happy Mom, by Preparing for an Awesome Week Without the Chaos and Overwhelm with Toni-Ann Mayembe
- 500 Seconds to Joy Podcast – Episode 103: The Top 5 Things To Do On Sundays To Make Your Week Amazing
- Elevating Motherhood Podcast – Episode 84: Sunday Prep: 5 Simple Steps for an Easier Week
The guest blog post Toni-Ann has written:
- How to Prevent Burnout with 7 Steps for Prevention – It’s All You Boo
- 5 Expert Tips to Motivate Your Little One to Brush Their Teeth – For the Love of Mom
- 5 Tips to Have a Great Dental Cleaning While Pregnant – Imperfectly Perfect Mama
- 19 Foods to Maintain Your Beautiful Smile – If It Brings You Joy
- How To Clean Your Baby’s Teeth – Tips From A Dentist – Today Mommy
- The Truth About Pregnancy Gingivitis and How to Avoid it – Teach Workout Love
- Enjoy your food again. Kiss sensitivity goodbye! – If It Brings You Joy
- How to Achieve the Smile of Your Dreams – Believe and Balance
- 7 ways to motivate your kid to brush their teeth – The Modern Mr and Mrs