As a wife and mom that works full time as a dentist, part-time as a Navy reservist, I am in the trenches of the working mom life.
Because of the challenges and struggles of working moms, I created the Real Happy Mom blog and podcast to help build a community of other real happy moms to share the best tips and systems to make mom life a little easier so moms can be authentic in their actions.
Readers of Real Happy Mom are 25-45-year-old mothers primarily in the United States. My readers and listeners are interested in motherhood topics that include pregnancy, parenting, productivity, and work-life balance.
My top-performing topics include parenting, stress management, balancing work, and home.
Traffic & Reach
Domain Authority: 17
SEO Moz Page Authority (PA): 31
Monthly page views: 5400
If you would like to work with me, send an email to hello [at] realhappymom.com
My media kit and a rate sheet are available by request.
- Sponsored: Blog & Social Media Campaign
- Instagram Features
- Freelance Guest Blog Writer
- Social Media Event Coverage
- Podcast Conversations & Interviews
- Press & Family Trips
If you are interested in being a guest on the podcast, please fill out the application here.
If you would like to continue with this opportunity or interested in rates, please contact us.
Some of the brands I've worked with:
The guest blog post Toni-Ann has written:
- How to Prevent Burnout with 7 Steps for Prevention – It’s All You Boo
- 5 Expert Tips to Motivate Your Little One to Brush Their Teeth – For the Love of Mom
- 5 Tips to Have a Great Dental Cleaning While Pregnant – Imperfectly Perfect Mama
- 19 Foods to Maintain Your Beautiful Smile – If It Brings You Joy
- How To Clean Your Baby’s Teeth – Tips From A Dentist – Today Mommy
- The Truth About Pregnancy Gingivitis and How to Avoid it – Teach Workout Love
- Enjoy your food again. Kiss sensitivity goodbye! – If It Brings You Joy
- How to Achieve the Smile of Your Dreams – Believe and Balance
- 7 ways to motivate your kid to brush their teeth – The Modern Mr and Mrs