Did you know that 70% of Americans have heard of podcast? [source]
More and more moms are listening to podcast while taking care of errands and chores. This means that you could spend some intimate time with a new audience spreading your message.
Be a guest on this podcast
We are looking for moms to share their message to help my audience of busy working moms with practical tips to help with this journey called motherhood.
Are you ready to be a guest on the Real Happy Mom Podcast?
What to expect
If you want to be a guest on the podcast, fill the application below.
Please familiarize yourself with The Real Happy Mom Podcast so you understand the show style and also don’t pitch an episode topic that has already been covered unless you have a different take or perspective.
If your pitch is selected, you will receive an email from me with more information about recording on the podcast.
Please note: Because of the large number of inquiries I receive I will not be able to respond to everyone who applies. That being said, I do promise to read every application and keep it on file. If you haven’t heard from me within two weeks feel free to re-pitch another idea.
Thanks in advance for your interest in being a guest on the Real Happy Mom Podcast.
We are looking for guests that can help the RHM audience with the following pain points for summer time episodes:
- My kid regressing in academics
- Not able to keep the kids occupied
- Increased screen time
- Not able to afford a vacation
- Not able to afford to take time off during the summer
- Missing out on fun with the kids
- Putting the kids in a hot car seat
- Feeling like the kids love their grandparents (or other family members) more because they are spending more time with them
- Feeling like there is no time