I love having others contribute to Real Happy Mom blog and podcast! I know how beneficial guesting post can be. I personally try to contribute to others sites monthly in addition to my own blogs.
Please note that I do not accept every pitch or idea submitted. And that there is no guarantee that your post will be published.
This site publishes content related to the following topics:
Encouragement for Moms
If you have an idea that doesn’t fit into one of the mentioned categories, it’s probably not a fit for the blog.
How to Pitch (Contribute)
Send me a message toni-ann [at] realhappymom [dot] come with the subject line “Write for Real Happy Mom Pitch” with your idea.
If you already have something written, you can submit it. However, there is no guarantee I will publish your piece.
I’m pretty quick at replying but give me at least a week before sending me another message.
If I do not accept your pitch, please do not take it personally. Your writing must fit the tone and style of my site.
How to Submit Your Contribution
If I approve your idea, start writing your post.
Submit your contribution in a Google Doc and it send to toni-ann [at] realhappymom [dot] com and make sure I have editing privileges.
- Your work must be completely unique. Please do not submit a post that has previously been published. Duplicate content can harm your site and my site.
- I don’t have a word count but I do like my own post to be at least 700 words.
- When you submit your writing to this site, you agree to share it on your social media accounts. I will share your post on my social media accounts.
- You may not post your content on any other website. If it is published on this site, it cannot be repurposed.
- I reserve the right not to publish your content if it doesn’t meet the requirements or if it doesn’t fit the tone and style of the site.
- I also reserve the right to edit or modify your submission for grammar and syntax, to be sure it fits the editorial standards of this website.
Ready to submit your pitch or guest post? Email me at toni-ann [at] realhappymom [dot] com!
What do you get?
Contributing to Real Happy Mom gets you a visibility to a new audience, an opportunity to grow your backlink profile (you can include up to 2 links to your own websites in your bio), and up to 200 words of self-promotion in your author bio.